- This is a juried show. Jurying takes place in February, April, and May of 2017.
- Applications are accepted year-round until all booths have been filled.
- Artwork must be original work by the artist/vendor.
- No sales reps, distributors or resale will be accepted.
- Acceptance is based on quality of work as well as predetermined limits on each craft category/type.
- The earlier you apply, the greatest chance you'll have of getting into the Fair (because booths have not been assigned yet).
- Late applications (received after April 30, 2017) will incur a $10 late fee. Late applicants will be judged using the same criteria, however, may only be accepted if a booth space is still available.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'. A limited number of double spaces are also available (10' x 20').
- Tables are for rent and there a limited number of booths with electricity available (extra fee).
- No fee is collected with your application. If you are accepted, you'll receive an invoice with payment instructions.
2017 KSF Craft Fair Application (2 page file)
Click pdf above for printable application to apply by U.S. mail.
Exhibitors please feel free to use the documents to showcase you will be attending the Kohler School Friends Holiday Arts & Craft Fair. (The 3 Up Flyer should be printed on 8.5x11 paper then cut into thirds.)